OGS PTA Photo Submissions for Digital Display and Yearbook
Email photos to: OGSpictures@gmail.com
We are always looking for fun pictures for the yearbook and the front hall digital display, whether it’s from a class event, field trip, school wide event, or just pictures from the playground! Please share your photos with us.
Questions: Contact OGSpictures@gmail.com
General Guidelines for Photo Submission for Digital Display
- OGS students only and must be from a school-sponsored event;
- Maximum limit 10 pictures per event, unless permission granted via email from OGSpictures@gmail.com;
- High resolution photos are best (1 megabyte or above). We cannot use photos less than 200KB;
- Action shots preferred in order to portray the event;
- Groups of students needed most, but individual shots also welcome; and
- Horizontal orientation when possible. Horizontal pictures are required for the front hall display; any photos are acceptable for the yearbook or publicity.
Submission procedures for OGS families:
- Email photos to OGSpictures@gmail.com;
- Subject line should include grade of students and a brief description of event;
- If sending from iPhoto: highlight the photos, select “email” under the ”Share” menu at the top of the screen, and select “Actual size (Full Quality);” and
- If sending from a phone: Click on share icon for the picture you would like to share. When the size of photo menu pops up, select “Actual size.”